Old 12-01-2010, 11:17 AM
Karanbir Singh

Default Any news on an updated php 5.2 version in extras/testing?

On 12/01/2010 11:54 AM, robert mena wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've being using the 5.2.10 that is in testing in a production
> environment for more than six months without any problem. I am
> wondering if/when we are going to see a 5.2.14 version there and if the
> recently disclosure of a 5.1.6 security update affects the 5.2.10 that
> is in testing.

If you file an issue request at bugs.centos.org; i'll investigate

- KB

Old 12-01-2010, 12:19 PM
David Hrbáč

Dne 1.12.2010 13:17, Karanbir Singh napsal(a):
> If you file an issue request at bugs.centos.org; i'll investigate
>
> - KB

I'd say the bigger issue is 5.1.6 C4Plus php, which is not maintained
together with C4Plus pecl/pear modules. C4Plus php is installed on many
boxes over the world.
DH

Old 12-01-2010, 04:50 PM
robert mena