Old 12-01-2010, 10:54 AM
robert mena

Default Any news on an updated php 5.2 version in extras/testing?

Hi,
I've being using the 5.2.10 that is in testing in a production environment for more than six months without any problem. *I am wondering if/when we are going to see a 5.2.14 version there and if the recently*disclosure*of a 5.1.6 security update affects the 5.2.10 that is in testing.