-   -   Any news on an updated php 5.2 version in extras/testing? (http://www.linux-archive.org/centos/459862-any-news-updated-php-5-2-version-extras-testing.html)

robert mena 12-01-2010 10:54 AM

Any news on an updated php 5.2 version in extras/testing?

Hi,
I've being using the 5.2.10 that is in testing in a production environment for more than six months without any problem. *I am wondering if/when we are going to see a 5.2.14 version there and if the recently*disclosure*of a 5.1.6 security update affects the 5.2.10 that is in testing.