-   -   Guide to SELinux (http://www.linux-archive.org/centos/459720-guide-selinux.html)

Rob Del Vecchio 11-30-2010 11:13 PM

Guide to SELinux

Since the "SELinux - way of the future or good idea but !!!" thread is deep in heated discussion, I decided not to derail to ask a simple question.
I found this guide for SELinux:*http://www.linux-books.us/centos_0005.php**and it looks like it's straight out of RedHat.
However, it's dated 2005. *Will this be sufficient to help understand a CentOS 5 - or 6 - installation of SELinux?Is there a more recent guide (freely) available out there?

Thanks in advance,Rob

Eero Volotinen 12-01-2010 04:58 AM

Guide to SELinux

See docs.redhat.com @
http://docs.redhat.com/docs/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/6/html/Security-Enhanced_Linux/index.html

--
Eero

Rob Del Vecchio 12-01-2010 12:35 PM

Guide to SELinux

This is wonderful! *Thank you very much!
Rob