-   -   opensc/ct/etc (http://www.linux-archive.org/centos/458956-opensc-ct-etc.html)

11-29-2010 02:34 PM

opensc/ct/etc

Has anyone worked with the upstream installation for 5.5, and successfully
told it to ->shut up<- when you pull your smart card out of the reader?
Since you can't add parms in /etc/reader.conf, or in a file in
/etc/reader.conf.d, I tried editing /etc/init.d/pcscd to tell it error
level and above logging only, and it ignores it, and writes over and over
that the card is "mute or absent", filling my logs.

mark