Old 11-29-2010, 11:43 AM
Eero Volotinen

Default Any chance to get a working, current openldap srpm/rpm for centos 5.5

2010/11/29 Götz Reinicke - IT-Koordinator <goetz.reinicke@filmakademie.de>:
> Hello,
>
> is there anyone out there, who has a current 2.4.23 srpm or good how to
> compile it from src with supported db4?

RHEL 6 provides ldap-2.4.19

So maybe you just need to wait for Centos 6 ?

--
Eero

Old 11-29-2010, 12:21 PM
Adam Tauno Williams

On Mon, 2010-11-29 at 09:46 +0100, Götz Reinicke - IT-Koordinator
wrote:
> Hello,
> is there anyone out there, who has a current 2.4.23 srpm or good how to
> compile it from src with supported db4?
> I tried to compile recent source files, but always finding the current
> (installed) db4 >4.3 fails.
> Than I tried to compile the LTB Project Files:
> http://ltb-project.org/wiki/documentation/openldap-rpm
> May be it is just a small step or option to be set.
> Would be nice to get it working :-)

The packages at Telkomsa work very well [been using them in production
for years] and are quite current.
<http://staff.telkomsa.net/packages/rhel5/openldap/i386/>
<http://staff.telkomsa.net/packages/rhel5/openldap/x86_64/>

--