Old 11-24-2010, 06:29 PM
Sergio Rubio

Default Gnome 2.32 backported to RHEL6

Hi all,
In case anyone is interested, Ive backported Gnome 2.32 from F14 to RHEL6 for my own good :
http://blog.frameos.org/2010/11/24/installing-gnome-2-32-in-red-hat-enterprise-linux-6-x86_64/

Packages tagged with frameos in the release version have been patched by my self. Sources:
http://mirror.frameos.org/frameos/6/experimental/SRPMS/

Enjoy!
--
FrameOS Linux