Old 11-23-2010, 05:44 PM
Keith Roberts

Default Websites Up!

Just a quick note to say that I have moved all my websites
to a cloud platform with 99.99% uptime.

So I apologise if anyone has been trying to get to the
Kickstart User Guide and other Centos bits on my website.

My home server is being worked on, and I'll just use
that for development purposes from now on.

Then I hope to finish my tutorial on installing Eclipse
Helios for Centos 5.5

Kind Regards,

Keith Roberts

www.karsites.net