Old 11-20-2010, 07:43 PM
"I.Piasecki"

Default Old metadata for centosplus 4 repo.

Hi Centos maintainers !

Could You please refresh repo data for centosplus reposytory 4 ? There
are new kernels rpms, but repo index files arn't updated. Please fix that.

For example: http://mirror.centos.org/centos/4/centosplus/x86_64/ rpm
from 20 oct 2010 but meatadata from 28 sep 2010 ...

P.S:
That was 17 nov 2010 fixed for centosplus 5 repo, but centosplus 4 was
omitted.

Best regards,

--
Ireneusz Piasecki

Old 11-20-2010, 08:12 PM
Tru Huynh

On Sat, Nov 20, 2010 at 09:43:19PM +0100, I.Piasecki wrote:
> Hi Centos maintainers !
>
> Could You please refresh repo data for centosplus reposytory 4 ? There
> are new kernels rpms, but repo index files arn't updated. Please fix that.
done, thanks

next time use bugs.centos.org ;P

Tru
--
Tru Huynh (mirrors, CentOS i386/x86_64 Package Maintenance)