Old 11-19-2010, 03:11 AM
wang suya

Default How can I setup to allow php running on CentOS server?

Dear Everyone

I met truble to setup centos Server. I installed centos lastest version, then
installed apache lastest version and yum installed php lastest version. And looked
at internet information to set up httpd.conf, then I run http://localhost/test.php
but forbbiton 403 error return to me. Who know how to set up to allow php run in
my server? Thank you in advance

Wang

wang suya

Old 11-19-2010, 05:44 AM
Timo Schoeler

Old 11-19-2010, 06:06 AM
Timo Schoeler

Old 11-19-2010, 06:09 AM
wang suya

Hi Timo
Thank you very much for answer my question
it comes:
php-mbstring-5.1.6-27.el5
php-common-5.1.6-27.el5
php-5.1.6-27.el5
php-ldap-5.1.6-27.el5
php-cli-5.1.6-27.el5

do you know what information for these?
Thanks

Wang

Old 11-19-2010, 06:21 AM
Timo Schoeler

thus wang suya spake:
> Hi Timo
>
> Thank you but I tryed "yum install php-5.1.6-27.el5"
> it said that "Package php-5.1.6-27.el5.i386 already installed and latest version Nothing to do"
> Do you know why?

Yes -- sorry, I need coffee, I didn't see it already was installed on
your machine.

Try to run

restorecon -Rv -n /var/www/html

and try again -- maybe SELinux is the showstopper here.

Timo

Old 11-19-2010, 06:40 AM
wang suya

Hi Timo

I tryed "restorecon -Rv -n /var/www/html" but "bash: restorecon: command not found"
message show up. Why?

Thanks
Wang

Old 11-19-2010, 08:50 AM
John Doe

From: wang suya <o-soya@seiss.co.jp>

> I tryed "restorecon -Rv -n /var/www/html" but "bash: restorecon: command
>not found"
> message show up. Why?

Did you try as root?
If you did, did you su - instead of su?