Old 11-18-2010, 01:39 PM
Johan Scheepers

Default centos 5.5 x86_64 live cd

good day,

I am new to centos.

Using a standalone laptop.

Downloaded and burned the live cd.

All seem ok except screen resolution only 800x600.

Most importand I do not seem to find the install to hard disk option
anywhere.

Some distros I tried do have an option to install on the screen when you
are happy about the OS.

Googled but could not find the howto for the live cd install.

Kindly please..Is the live CD installable.

Thanks
Regards
Johan