Old 11-16-2010, 07:25 AM
"49163653"

Default easy httpd's problem

*
your guys:
I can't see the direcotry under / produced by
mkdir command via Internat Explorer, except the any direcotry
and file that exist after the CentOS installation complete.
This is my directory 's detail information:
*
drwxr-xr-x**root*www-data*rootbject_r:default_t**********CenterRepo

*
and my httpd's configuration information:
*

<VirtualHost**:80>
****ServerAdmin*gitserver
****DocumentRoot*/
****<Directory*/>
********Options*Indexes*FollowSymLinks*includes
********order*allow,deny
********AllowOverride*None
********allow*from*all
****</Directory>
****ServerName*dummy-host.example.com
****ErrorLog*logs/dummy-host.example.com-error_log
****CustomLog*logs/dummy-host.example.com-access_log*common
</VirtualHost>
*
I just make sure the the CenterRepo directory belong to the www-date
group which run by httpd ,why can't I still access that directory?
*
*
Thanks for your help!
*