Old 11-12-2010, 06:02 PM
Chi-Duen Poon

Default Gnome-Screensaver Problem

Around last weekend, the updated package,
gnome-screensaver-2.16.1-8.el5_5.1, came in replacing
gnome-screensaver-2.16.1-8.el5. Once our CentOS 5.5 machines are
running the new gnome-screensaver, we start seeing problem in unlocking
the Gnome screensaver with Kerberos authentication. Unlocking the
screensaver with local password works fine. After we back out from the
new version, Kerberos authentication to unlock the screensaver works fine.

We have submitted a bug report on this finding. Do you have any
workaround besides backing out from the new version?

CD Poon.