Old 11-11-2010, 05:22 PM
Les Mikesell

Default http form automation tools?

I need to grab some data from a remote web server that offers a csv
download but only after viewing a chart where you have to first navigate
to a form and make some selections. Are there any good tools for
automating this kind of access? (What I'm really after are bandwidth
stats from some routers where I only have read access to a CA/ehealth
system that monitors it). Previously the intermediate system was cacti
where the link to the data download for a time interval can be computed
directly.

--
Les Mikesell
lesmikesell@gmail.com