Old 11-04-2010, 07:27 PM
Tim Dunphy

Default generate signing subkey

hello all

I need to generate a subkey in gpg in order to sign my emails. I
already have a main key. how do I generate the subkey I need to
encrypt emails? I have already run gpg --gen-key

thanks

--
Here's my RSA Public key:
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 5A4873A9

Share and enjoy!!

Old 11-04-2010, 07:46 PM
Meenoo Shivdasani

On Thu, Nov 4, 2010 at 4:27 PM, Tim Dunphy <bluethundr@gmail.com> wrote:

> *I need to generate a subkey in gpg in order to sign my emails. I
> already have a main key. how do I generate the subkey I need to
> encrypt emails? I have already run gpg --gen-key

http://www.gnupg.org/gph/en/manual.html#AEN282 explains how to
generate a subkey.

You may also find this blog post useful:
http://ekaia.org/blog/2009/05/10/creating-new-gpgkey/

HTH,

Old 11-04-2010, 08:27 PM
Tim Dunphy