Old 11-02-2010, 04:53 PM
Glenn Eychaner

Default projects.centos.org down again

> Garry Dale wrote:
>> There is an open bug report from 2009-09-21 with a similar summary [1].
>> Since bug 3858 was never closed, I've updated the notes.
>
> Per updates to bug tracker, the projects.centos.org site is back online.
>
> Should bug 3858 [1] now be closed, or is it acting as a placeholder for
> events such as this? Just curious...

Well, projects.centos.org was up briefly over the weekend, but appears (from my end) to be down again, same symptoms; HTTP connections just hang. Next time I'll download the LiveCD instructions I'm looking for to a static file!

-G.
--
Glenn Eychaner (geychaner@lco.cl)
Telescope Systems Programmer, Las Campanas Observatory