-   -   RPM DB DSA Signature Errors (http://www.linux-archive.org/centos/446081-rpm-db-dsa-signature-errors.html)

"Camron W. Fox" 10-30-2010 06:40 PM

RPM DB DSA Signature Errors

Alle,

I'm running CentOS 4.8. I just started seeing these errors during RPM
operations:

error: rpmdbAdd: skipping h# 990 Header V3 DSA signature: BAD, key
ID 443e1821
error: rpmdbNextIterator: skipping h# 969 Header V3 DSA signature:
BAD, key ID 443e1821

I've cleared out the __db.* files and tried to rebuild the DB with no
luck. I've also tried this:
http://forums.fedoraforum.org/showthread.php?t=145858 and this:

cd /var/lib
tar zcvf /var/preserve/rpmdb-`date +"%d%m%Y"`.tar.gz rpm
cd /var/lib/rpm
ls -l
rm -f __db*
/usr/lib/rpm/rpmdb_verify Packages
rpm -qa 1> /dev/null
rpm -v --rebuilddb

with no joy (also with the PubKeys). Any ideas as to what to try next
would be *most* appreciated.

Best Regards,
Camron

--