Old 10-29-2010, 04:34 PM
Glenn Eychaner

Default Projects.centos.org down?

I have been trying to get to the CentOS LiveCD site at projects.centos.org
the last couple of days, but have been unable to reach it. Is it down, and is there
any info on when it might be back up?

Thanks,
-G.
--
Glenn Eychaner (geychaner@lco.cl)
Telescope Systems Programmer, Las Campanas Observatory

Old 10-29-2010, 11:20 PM
Garry Dale

Glenn Eychaner wrote:
> I have been trying to get to the CentOS LiveCD site at projects.centos.org
> the last couple of days, but have been unable to reach it. Is it down, and is there
> any info on when it might be back up?

Likewise, I'm unable to get content back from projects.centos.org. I
can make an HTTP connection, but it just hangs.

There is an open bug report from 2009-09-21 with a similar summary [1].
Since bug 3858 was never closed, I've updated the notes.

Thanks.

gd

[1] http://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=3858

Old 10-30-2010, 03:04 AM
Garry Dale

Garry Dale wrote:
> There is an open bug report from 2009-09-21 with a similar summary [1].
> Since bug 3858 was never closed, I've updated the notes.

Per updates to bug tracker, the projects.centos.org site is back online.

Should bug 3858 [1] now be closed, or is it acting as a placeholder for
events such as this? Just curious...