Old 10-28-2010, 06:11 AM
"aliceander"

Default documentation to create netinstall

Is there documentation on creating a netinstall
image?* I need to create a netinstall image that will work with an
original*RedHat distribution (I would prefer to work in CentOS too, but I
have been asked to use RedHat).

Old 10-28-2010, 06:24 AM
John R Pierce

On 10/27/10 11:11 PM, aliceander wrote:
> Is there documentation on creating a netinstall image? I need to
> create a netinstall image that will work with an original RedHat
> distribution (I would prefer to work in CentOS too, but I have been
> asked to use RedHat).

that would be Red Hat Documetnation, such as this from the Red Hat
Enterprise Linux Installation Guide...
http://docs.redhat.com/docs/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/5/html/Installation_Guide/ch-kickstart2.html