Old 10-26-2010, 03:13 PM

Default Memory warning

Folks,

Something to watch out for: in the last few months, we've gotten a
bunch of new computers (end of budget year), and several have had
serious memory errors. If they were all from one manufacturer, I'd
figure it was them, but we have had this happen on a Sun, a Dell, and a
Penguin, and the large memory (4G, 8G) in all of them was manufactured
by Hynix.

mark, about to talk to Dell and Sun