Old 10-26-2010, 02:31 PM

Default odd ClamAV error

Has anyone recently started seeing
LibClamAV Warning: Cannot prepare for JIT, because it has already been
converted to interpreter
? I can't find anything googling for that.

mark

Old 10-26-2010, 02:48 PM
John Doe

From: "m.roth@5-cent.us" <m.roth@5-cent.us>

> Has anyone recently started seeing
> LibClamAV Warning: Cannot prepare for JIT, because it has already been
> converted to interpreter
> ? I can't find anything googling for that.

Google tells me: http://osdir.com/ml/clamav-users/2010-10/msg00086.html

JD

Old 10-26-2010, 03:04 PM

John Doe wrote:
> From: "m.roth@5-cent.us" <m.roth@5-cent.us>
>
>> Has anyone recently started seeing
>> LibClamAV Warning: Cannot prepare for JIT, because it has already been
>> converted to interpreter
>> ? I can't find anything googling for that.
>
> Google tells me: http://osdir.com/ml/clamav-users/2010-10/msg00086.html

Thanks, John. What terms did you use in the search? I used clamav,
libclam, and freshclam, with "could not prepare".

mark