Old 10-25-2010, 08:03 AM
Alexander Dalloz

Default off-topic posting / trolling? (was: what are these gstreamer codecs)

Am 25.10.2010 09:52, schrieb mehdi:

> i have problem with localhost in my mandriva server
> i use proxy

Mehdi (if that is your real name),

this is the 4th time that you highjack a thread. And this time you even
ask something which has zero to do with CentOS.

Please stop this!

Regards

Alexander

Old 10-25-2010, 08:19 AM
Rudi Ahlers

On Mon, Oct 25, 2010 at 10:03 AM, Alexander Dalloz <ad+lists@uni-x.org> wrote:
> Am 25.10.2010 09:52, schrieb mehdi:
>
>> i have problem with localhost in my mandriva server
>> i use proxy
>
> Mehdi (if that is your real name),
>
> this is the 4th time that you highjack a thread. And this time you even
> ask something which has zero to do with CentOS.
>
> Please stop this!
>
> Regards
>
> Alexander

Maybe he should be banned from this list?

--
Kind Regards
Rudi Ahlers

Website: http://www.SoftDux.com