Old 10-25-2010, 07:24 AM
DarkKnight BrightWarrior

Default what are these gstreamer codecs

Hi
*
Recently*I was searching for gstreamer codecs and I saw codecs with name libgstmmrdemux.so, libgstmmrximagesink.so and libgstmmrxvimagesink.so etc. I could not find their origins. Do any one knows what are these codecs and origin package of these codecs.

*
*
thanks
*
*
*
*

Old 10-25-2010, 07:52 AM
mehdi

i have problem with localhost in my mandriva server
i use proxy

Old 10-25-2010, 08:51 AM
"Michel van Deventer"

> i have problem with localhost in my mandriva server
> i use proxy
Could you PLEASE use the mandriva maillist ??
This is a CENTOS maillist.

Regards,

Michel