-   -   DRBD update 8.3.9 (Was: drbd update 8.3.8.1) (http://www.linux-archive.org/centos/443254-drbd-update-8-3-9-drbd-update-8-3-8-1-a.html)

Dag Wieers 10-22-2010 09:39 PM

On Sun, 3 Oct 2010, Dag Wieers wrote:

> On Thu, 30 Sep 2010, Shad L. Lords wrote:
>
>> Can we get a refresh of the drbd packages to 8.3.8.1
>>
>> There was a fix to the resync protocol. 8.3.8 would stall under certain
>> circumstances.
>
> If you haven't tried the ELRepo DRBD packages yet, could you please test
> the one at:
>
> http://elrepo.org/linux/testing/el5/i386/RPMS/
> http://elrepo.org/linux/testing/el5/x86_64/RPMS/
>
> and provide feedback ? The more people test and provide feedback, the
> quicker we can move it out of testing, into the elrepo repository.

In the meantime DRBD 8.3.9 has been released and you can find EL5 packages
in the ELRepo testing repository at:

http://elrepo.org/linux/testing/el5/i386/RPMS/
http://elrepo.org/linux/testing/el5/x86_64/RPMS/

where also the DRBD 8.3.8.1 are still hosted. Without sufficient feedback
we are not able to promote those packages to stable.

Kind regards,
--
-- dag wieers, dag@wieers.com, http://dag.wieers.com/ --