Old 08-11-2010, 11:45 AM
adrian kok

Default need help about top command and this deb ug message

Hi all

When I run top command, it suddenly shows one message and few second shows another one

debug2: channel 0: window 31129 sent adjust 34407

What is this?

Thank you

Old 08-11-2010, 11:48 AM
Timo Schoeler

Old 08-11-2010, 11:57 AM
"Alexander Dalloz"

> Hi all
>
> When I run top command, it suddenly shows one message and few second shows
> another one
>

> debug2: channel 0: window 31129 sent adjust 34407
>
> What is this?
>
> Thank you

You are connected to the host you run top on using an SSH login with an
increased verbosity level?

Alexander

Old 08-11-2010, 04:53 PM
adrian kok

Yes, I connect the host via ssh and run top

Why it happens in this host only?

ls it the problem?

Thank you

Old 08-11-2010, 08:25 PM
Alexander Dalloz

Am 11.08.2010 18:53, schrieb adrian kok:
> Yes, I connect the host via ssh and run top
>
> Why it happens in this host only?
>
> ls it the problem?
>
> Thank you

You are using a verbose SSH connection. Check your configuration,
compare it with the setup for other host connects to see the difference.

There is no problem, just more information about the SSH connection
established.

Alexander