Old 08-11-2010, 07:33 AM
Nicholas

Default OpenOffice.org 3.1.1 Calc autofill does not work

Hi all,

Has anyone upgraded OpenOffice.org 3.1.1 on Centos 5.3?

Everything seemed fine but I have found 1 problem on Calc. The autofill
does not work. Example, when I type "Jan" in cell A5 and drag the handle
to cell D5, the Fill Settings dialog box pops up instead of the Feb,
Mar, Apr filling in the cell automatically.

When OpenOffice.org 3.1.1 from Sun is installed, it works. Is there some
setting in CentOS that needs to be done?

--
Nicholas AS

believed to be clean.

Old 08-12-2010, 05:57 AM
henry ritzlmayr

Am Mittwoch, den 11.08.2010, 15:33 +0800 schrieb Nicholas:
> Hi all,
>

> Has anyone upgraded OpenOffice.org 3.1.1 on Centos 5.3?
>

> Everything seemed fine but I have found 1 problem on Calc. The autofill
> does not work. Example, when I type "Jan" in cell A5 and drag the handle
> to cell D5, the Fill Settings dialog box pops up instead of the Feb,
> Mar, Apr filling in the cell automatically.

This functionality has been removed upstream since the are some IP
concerns. (same in fedora)

Henry