Old 08-10-2010, 11:04 AM
"Gabriel Ogunleye"

Default Xen machines fail to reboot

Whenever I ask a xen machine on my centos
boxes to reboot, they always just shutdown. I control the machines via virtual
machine manager, and connect to them using an ssh tunnel, for example, ssh –X
user@host and then run virt-manager .

*

This surprises me, because it’s only
on my centos boxes this happens. How can I find out of this is already a known
issue?