Old 08-09-2010, 07:36 PM
James Hogarth

Default Downgrade libgcc & gcc packages (is there a clean way)

And that's ignoring the reason for the higher release libc such as security...

Sent from Android Mobile

Old 08-09-2010, 07:38 PM
James Hogarth

Ah I just reread and saw the 5.3... you have known security issues anyway in that case...

Sent from Android Mobile

On 9 Aug 2010 20:36, "James Hogarth" <james.hogarth@gmail.com> wrote:> And that's ignoring the reason for the higher release libc such as