Old 08-07-2010, 06:05 PM
"MGW-Discussions"

Default CentOS 5.5 : Installing Sources where they are visible to system(VBOX driver install)

I have installed the source rpms on CentOS 5.5 due to virtualbox upgrade
not functioning. (the old one that comes with centos works fine,
however, I wanted to newer one.)

Whenever I run the driver installation script it fails with an
indication that it could not find the sources.

How do I correct the issue with the system not seeing the installed
source rpms?

--
Respectfully,

Martes G Wigglesworth