Old 08-05-2010, 10:23 PM
Bill Campbell

Default OT: Programming Need

On Thu, Aug 05, 2010, Joseph L. Casale wrote:
>Hey guys,

>Where is a good place people here have used with luck to find devs
>interested in work?

The Seattle Unix Group has a moderated mailing list for members
interested in jobs, contract work, etc. Send a message to the
list at slug-jobs@seaslug.org, preferably plain-text so it
doesn't get caught in people's spam filters.

I am the list moderator, and approve things as soon as I see them.

Bill
Voice: (206) 236-1676 Mercer Island, WA 98040-0820
Fax: (206) 232-9186 Skype: jwccsllc (206) 855-5792

independence. -- Charles A. Beard

Old 08-06-2010, 09:09 AM
John Doe

From: Joseph L. Casale <jcasale@activenetwerx.com>

> Where is a good place people here have used with luck to find devs interested
>in work?

Maybe try http://www.vworker.com/RentACoder/DotNet/default.aspx

JD

Old 08-06-2010, 09:13 AM
Karanbir Singh

On 08/05/2010 10:59 PM, Joseph L. Casale wrote:
> I have a simple need involving an Axis M1031-W Camera I need an interface programmed
> for...

I would highly recommend you identify the open source project closest to
the application you are looking for - and ask there. Even better if you
can find and talk to the guys who wrote the drivers for the interface or
run the app stack around the interface.

- KB