Old 08-05-2010, 08:51 PM
David Lehman

Default mpath/fwraid/filtering fixes for all branches

Now that we have the ability to ignore fwraid/mpath member devices we need to
include them in exclusiveDisks. Also, if we don't log anything about stuff we
ignore it's pretty impossible to debug filtering-related problems.

This is pretty much a showstopper for rhel6 multipath.

Old 08-05-2010, 09:05 PM
Chris Lumens

> Now that we have the ability to ignore fwraid/mpath member devices we need to
> include them in exclusiveDisks. Also, if we don't log anything about stuff we
> ignore it's pretty impossible to debug filtering-related problems.
>
> This is pretty much a showstopper for rhel6 multipath.

ACK. I have tested the first patch on a multipath setup here and it
works. The second patch I don't know whether it was in the updates.img
or not, but it looks free of errors as far as I can tell.

- Chris

Old 08-05-2010, 09:20 PM
David Lehman

On Thu, 2010-08-05 at 17:05 -0400, Chris Lumens wrote:
> > Now that we have the ability to ignore fwraid/mpath member devices we need to
> > include them in exclusiveDisks. Also, if we don't log anything about stuff we
> > ignore it's pretty impossible to debug filtering-related problems.
> >
> > This is pretty much a showstopper for rhel6 multipath.
>
> ACK. I have tested the first patch on a multipath setup here and it
> works. The second patch I don't know whether it was in the updates.img

It was in there.