Old 08-03-2010, 08:48 AM
Janez Kosmrlj

Default force b/w printing

Has anyone an idea, how to force users to print b/w on a color printer.
We are in the process to deploy color printers to some of our offices where they use centos 5.5 as their OS. They need the printers to print some advertisement material. But for everything else, they don't need it. And because of the costs of the color printing we would like to force them to use B/W where not explicitly necessary. Is there a way to force* a printer driver to be just B/W even if it is a color printer. So i could install a second color printer which would only be available to a special print user.

Old 08-03-2010, 10:39 AM
Dale Dellutri