Old 08-02-2010, 09:11 AM
hadi motamedi

Default how to reformat a partition to ntfs?

Dear All
I want to install win xp on my centos machine . Can you please let me know how can I reformat a partition to ntfs?
Thank you

Old 08-02-2010, 09:14 AM
Rudi Ahlers

With the Windows XP CD. Do a google search on how to install Windows,
or contact Microsoft if you don't know.

On Mon, Aug 2, 2010 at 11:11 AM, hadi motamedi <motamedi24@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear All
> I want to install win xp on my centos machine . Can you please let me know
> how can I reformat a partition to ntfs?
> Thank you

Kind Regards
Rudi Ahlers