Old 08-02-2010, 05:29 AM
sync

Default How to dual boot Linux (CentOS 5.3) and Windows 7

Hi,all :

*Of course I am new to Linux and dual booting but I want to learn so here is my question.

I already have my hard drive partitioned into* 3* partitions (60G and 150GB and
150GB) and I already have Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit (RC) installed on my
computer.

My question is, how can I install CentOS 5.4 64-bit (or any
other version of linux) on the third* partition? Is this even possible?

Thanks* in advances ....

Old 08-02-2010, 06:16 AM
"chaim rieger"

Yes it is
Just install it to one of the unused partitions

Old 08-02-2010, 04:06 PM
John Doe

From: sync <jiannma@gmail.com>
>I already have my hard drive partitioned into 3 partitions (60G and 150GB
>and
>150GB) and I already have Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit (RC) installed on my
>computer.
>My question is, how can I install CentOS 5.4 64-bit (or any other version of
>linux) on the third partition? Is this even possible?

Try to google "windows.7 linux dual boot"...
You will get many howtos.

JD