Old 07-30-2010, 06:59 PM
"MGW-Discussions"

Default KTorrent on CentOS 5.5 does not exist

Greetings guys.

What repo do I need to install to be able to install ktorrent?

I have CentOS 5.5 however, when attempting to download a distro for use
on a virtual machine, which only seems to provide a torrent, I am
unable to locate any torrent clients, and yum installation fails for
ktorrent.

I thought that ktorrent was associated with kde so why isn't it
installed by default?

Thanks.

--
Respectfully,

Martes G Wigglesworth
M. G. Wigglesworth Holdings, LLC
www.mgwigglesworth.com

Old 07-30-2010, 07:05 PM
Ned Slider

On 30/07/10 19:59, MGW-Discussions wrote:

> Greetings guys.
>
> What repo do I need to install to be able to install ktorrent?

RPMForge has it.

http://wiki.centos.org/AdditionalResources/Repositories/RPMForge

Old 08-11-2010, 12:41 AM
Rex Dieter

MGW-Discussions wrote:

> What repo do I need to install to be able to install ktorrent?

EPEL has it too (maintained by me).

-- Rex