Old 07-28-2010, 12:48 PM
Haluk AKIN

Default System Admin

Hello,

I have this website hosted on a CENTOS box.

I would like to find someone who can:
-monitor the server (and even monitor MySQL if possible)
-optimize it
-fix problems
-manage backups
-migrate it to another hosting company if that is necessary.

I understand openlogic might offer some of the services above. I already contacted them and waiting for a reply.

But I thought maybe someone here can offer me some advice on this matter. I cannot afford a full-time system admin. But I should be able to afford 1-2 days a week.

Thanks,
Haluk