Old 07-24-2010, 07:28 AM
hadi motamedi

Default how to install centos on the attached external usb hard disk?

Dear All

I have centos running on my VBox guest on my Windows host. I need
to install centos on the attached external usb hard disk
,connected to my guest machine.Can you please let me know how can
install centos on this external usb hard disk?

Thank you