Old 07-24-2010, 12:06 AM

Default really removing klipper - script wise

Hi all,

Is there a way to automate the removal of Klipper?

It fouls up one of our major applications.

Thanks in advance.

Old 07-24-2010, 12:09 AM
Gary Greene

The easy way is to plain just not start it at login by doing the following:

rm -f /usr/share/autostart/klipper.desktop

On 7/23/10 5:06 PM, "aurfalien@gmail.com" <aurfalien@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Is there a way to automate the removal of Klipper?
>
> It fouls up one of our major applications.
>
> Thanks in advance.

Gary L. Greene, Jr.
IT Operations
Minerva Networks, Inc.