-   -   Fsck on mdraid array - SOLVED (http://www.linux-archive.org/centos/403082-fsck-mdraid-array-solved.html)

Jussi Hirvi 07-23-2010 07:15 AM

Fsck on mdraid array - SOLVED

Hei,

Ok, as many of you pointed out, the raid arrays did not start
automatically on "linux rescue" boot (when not mounting the arrays).

I followed Mogens' advice: I let linux rescue mount the arrays, then
checked /etc/mtab and unmounted everything. After that fsck run ok.

(Turned out the filesystems were ok, so my problem must lie elsewhere.)

- Jussi

--
Jussi Hirvi * Green Spot
Topeliuksenkatu 15 C * 00250 Helsinki * Finland