Old 07-22-2010, 06:23 PM

Default odd automount trip

Hi all,

Not sure how to start but I have an automount map tripping as soon as
automount starts.

I've no services that use that mount point and am baffeled as to why
its mounted.

When I remove the map entry fro that mount point, I get complaints in /
var/log/messages from automount about the missing mount point.

Any ideas how I can finds what's causing the mount?

Thanks in advance,

- aurf

Old 07-23-2010, 02:52 PM
James Pearson

aurfalien@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Not sure how to start but I have an automount map tripping as soon as
> automount starts.
>
> I've no services that use that mount point and am baffeled as to why
> its mounted.
>
> When I remove the map entry fro that mount point, I get complaints in /
> var/log/messages from automount about the missing mount point.
>

> Any ideas how I can finds what's causing the mount?

What is the map entry?

Does starting automount with --debug help?

James Pearson