Old 07-20-2010, 10:26 PM
camun

Default samba upgrade 3.0 - 3.x problem convert passdb.tdb

Hello

after several days of searching, I have not found a definitive answer to the problem samba Migrating from 3.0.x to 3.3.x. (Migrating from 3.0.x to 3.3.x Can Fail to Update passdb.tdb Correctly (bug # 6195)*.

passdb.tdb break occurs in the file where the new samba starts.

Any suggestions or someone going through the same problem?

(I'm running samba 3.0.28 with upgrade to 3.5.4 (Sernet repo)[]s

Camun.