Old 07-20-2010, 03:32 PM
Sean Carolan

Default "Cannot allocate memory" java exception - apache still returns "200 OK"

I'm configuring some monitoring for a particular java/tomcat
application. We have noticed the occasional "Cannot allocate memory"
error. When this occurs apache still seems to return a "200 OK"
status code. Anyone know how to configure this so that when java has
an error, apache will also return some kind of error?