Old 07-20-2010, 03:22 PM
Kwan Lowe

Default Kickstart User Guide in PDF & DVI format

On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 10:13 AM, Keith Roberts <keith@karsites.net> wrote:
> Hi all.
>
> I have uploaded a PDF and DVI version of the Kickstart
> manual for anyone to download and use.
>
> I created this for my own personal use when learning to
> write kickstart files.
>
> You can grab the bits from here:
>
> http://www.karsites.net/centos/anyuser/kickstart-PDF-manual.php
>
> Feedback or any errata welcomed so I can keep this up to
> date.

Looks good, but one thing you might consider is the font settings. Try
doing a cut/paste from your doc and characters don't come across quite
right.

Old 07-20-2010, 04:33 PM
Keith Roberts

On Tue, 20 Jul 2010, Kwan Lowe wrote:

> From: Kwan Lowe <kwan.lowe@gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [CentOS] Kickstart User Guide in PDF & DVI format
>
> On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 10:13 AM, Keith Roberts <keith@karsites.net> wrote:
>> Hi all.
>>
>> I have uploaded a PDF and DVI version of the Kickstart
>> manual for anyone to download and use.
>>
>> I created this for my own personal use when learning to
>> write kickstart files.
>>
>> You can grab the bits from here:
>>
>> http://www.karsites.net/centos/anyuser/kickstart-PDF-manual.php
>>
>> Feedback or any errata welcomed so I can keep this up to
>> date.
>>

> Looks good, but one thing you might consider is the font settings. Try
> doing a cut/paste from your doc and characters don't come across quite
> right.

Thanks for your feedback Kwan. is it the DVI or PDF and what
section of text are you refering to please?

Keith