Old 07-20-2010, 02:13 PM
Keith Roberts

Default Kickstart User Guide in PDF & DVI format

Hi all.

I have uploaded a PDF and DVI version of the Kickstart
manual for anyone to download and use.

I created this for my own personal use when learning to
write kickstart files.

You can grab the bits from here:

http://www.karsites.net/centos/anyuser/kickstart-PDF-manual.php

Feedback or any errata welcomed so I can keep this up to
date.

Kind Regards,

Keith Roberts

Websites: