Old 07-19-2010, 10:10 PM
Kenneth Wolcott

Default Want MySQL source rpms pertinent to CentOS 5.4; what packages should I request via yum?

On Mon, Jul 19, 2010 at 14:44, Kenneth Wolcott <kennethwolcott@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi;

I want MySQL source rpms pertinent to CentOS 5.4; what packages should I request via yum?

I first went to mysql.org but I could not find (perhaps I am blind) any MySQL source tarballs or rpms, only binary rpms.

I would like to compile MySQL from source.

BTW, what happened to centos.org?* When using Firefox or Chrome it looks like it is text-only as if I were visiting it with lynx!

Thanks in advance for pointers/advice towards answering a very lame question.

Ken Wolcott
kennethwolcott@gmail.com

It looks like the CentOS web site looks like it used to look now; I wonder what happened?

Ken Wolcott