Old 07-16-2010, 06:01 PM
Rajagopal Swaminathan

Default Desktop Supercomputer

Greetings,

Have been looking at the specs of Boston Venom T4000.

Boston Venom T4000
http://www.bostonindia.in/products/bos-t4000.aspx

I could not figure out the lowest base price points, HA features and KVM support

Yet to work out the storage part of say 8TB storage (with HA features,
of course) for this beast.

and accessability issues from devices.

I am in the middle of trying to find out about What AMD has been doing
in its end.

and Lastly, wireless fencing devices

Yet to look into easy monitoring and management tools.

Any opinions please?

Regards,

Rajagopal

Old 07-16-2010, 06:54 PM