Old 07-16-2010, 04:44 PM
Gilbert Sebenste

Default Error message downloading latest Spamassassin data files via sa-update

Hello everyone,

When I type "sa-update" to get the latest files for Spamassassin, I see
this error:

]# sa-update
Argument "1.39_01" isn't numeric in subroutine entry at /usr/bin/sa-update
line 83.

My Google-fu came up with nothing when searching for this error. Am I the
only one getting this to happen, or are any of you seeing it as well?

Gilbert

Old 07-16-2010, 06:01 PM
Gilbert Sebenste

Thanks, everyone. I'll wait for an updated package. From what I see, and
with high-end paid users yelling about it, a fix should be in short order.