Old 07-15-2010, 02:52 AM
Ru-Benz Cáceres

Default Redhat Exams.

I want to take the exams of redhat.. I´m starting now..
What advices
I can get from you list?

Old 07-15-2010, 03:53 AM
Christopher Chan

On Thursday, July 15, 2010 10:52 AM, Ru-Benz Cáceres wrote:

> I want to take the exams of redhat.. I´m starting now..
> What advices I can get from you list?

Nothing. All RH certificate holders are sworn to secrecy about the
content but not the format.

When I did it, there were three parts. MC, Troubleshooting, Setup.

They've dispensed with the MC now so you only have practical tests. All
I can say is, whatever you see on the curriculum, try to do as much as
you can in implementing the stuff. If you run into problems even better
because you will want to have experience looking for clues to the
problem, identifying it and then correcting it.

But I guess you knew this already didn't you. You won't be getting any
'tips'. If you want something like that, go get any of them RHCE cram books.

Old 07-15-2010, 04:59 AM
aditya hilman

On Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 10:53 AM, Christopher Chan
<christopher.chan@bradbury.edu.hk> wrote:
> On Thursday, July 15, 2010 10:52 AM, Ru-Benz Cáceres wrote:
>>
>> I want to take the exams of redhat.. I´m starting now..
>> What advices I can get from you list?
>
> Nothing. All RH certificate holders are sworn to secrecy about the
> content but not the format.
>
> When I did it, there were three parts. MC, Troubleshooting, Setup.
>
> They've dispensed with the MC now so you only have practical tests. All
> I can say is, whatever you see on the curriculum, try to do as much as
> you can in implementing the stuff. If you run into problems even better
> because you will want to have experience looking for clues to the
> problem, identifying it and then correcting it.
>
> But I guess you knew this already didn't you. You won't be getting any
> 'tips'. If you want something like that, go get any of them RHCE cram books.

now just 3.5 hours for RHCE exam without troubleshooting.
if you have any experience with redhat, take RH300 course before exam
Adit
http://simplyaddo.web.id
ym : science2rule

Old 07-15-2010, 04:07 PM
kalinix

I want to take the exams of redhat.. I´m starting now..

What advices I can get from you list?

If it's RHCE, piece of cake, lately.

Now. with RHCA... The things are different there: you really need some strong experience.

--

Calin

Key fingerprint = 37B8 0DA5 9B2A 8554 FB2B 4145 5DC1 15DD A3EF E857

LBNC (luser brain not connected)