Old 07-13-2010, 06:04 PM
Rajagopal Swaminathan

Default Project: Private Super computer (HPC) in a Private cloud

Greetings,

I am atempting to build the above captioned environment.

I will contribute to this list my learnings.

I need income as I need to fund this project.

Threre are various revenue sharing models I have in mind. One size
just cant fit all after all.

(angel investors or whatever, anybody)?

My offer:
"Every reply for this thread will get INR 11/- from me iff only I
could remit my money in a single click to the thread posters and me."

Learners should pay Rs. 21/- to cober my private tution charges and
establishment charges that they choose engage with.

Please contact me offlist.

Regards,

Rajagopal

Old 07-13-2010, 06:09 PM
Rajagopal Swaminathan

Greetings,

On 7/13/10, Rajagopal Swaminathan <raju.rajsand@gmail.com> wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> My offer:
> "Every reply for this thread will get INR 11/- from me iff only I
> could remit my money in a single click to the thread posters and me."

oops!,

"Every reply"

Should have read; "Every verifiable reply"

As at the core of fthis request is Auditable verifiability.

Regards

Rajagopal