Old 05-12-2010, 07:03 PM
"Wang, Mary Y"

Default .vimrc File Disappeared and Saw vimrc and .viminfo Files in My Home Directory

Hi,

I'm not sure what's going on ;-( updated a .vimrc file in my home directory with some customized settings last week. I'm looking at my home directory now, that .vimrc file disappeared for no reason and I saw a file called vimrc and .viminfo in the home directory. Of course, it didn't take my customized settings when I used vim. Is that a normal behavior? Am I missing something here?

Thanks
Mary